Self Employed in Texas – Haven’t filed taxes in 10+ years. Ready to sort this out. Advice?

Read the Story

Show Top Comments

You should really hire a good CPA. They will be able to help you sort all of this out and take the anxiety off of you. It will be much more time consuming and difficult if you don’t.


You didn’t pay taxes for basically a decade. Right now you need to talk to a very solid CPA.


How does the IRS not flag you not paying taxes


You may need a tax lawyer to help sort this out..


make sure you talk to a really good CPA who specializes in helping people with unfiled taxes. Just a person with a CPA won’t be enough.