He finds his way to a bar stool and orders a shot of Jack Daniels.
After sitting there for a while, he yells to the bartender, ‘Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?’
The bar immediately falls absolutely silent.
In a very deep, husky voice, the woman next to him says,
‘Before you tell that joke I think it is only fair, given that you are blind, that you should know five things:
1. The bartender is a blonde girl with a baseball bat.
2. The bouncer is a blonde girl.
3. I’m a 6-foot tall, 175-pound blonde woman with a black belt in karate.
4. The woman sitting next to me is blonde and a professional weight lifter.
5. The lady to your right is blonde and a professional wrestler.
Now, think about it seriously, do you still wanna tell that blonde joke?’
The blind Marine thinks for a second, shakes his head and mutters, ‘No…not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.’Show Top Comments
I play hockey with a 72 year old retired marine and when I read this joke I only heard his voice speaking the lines. The dude knows more dirty jokes than anyone I know.GreazyFrog
Blonde girl here.
I do not get it.KeksCoin
“…and we’re all lining up to take a swing at you.”
The marine says “Well there’s the punchline.”ChellHole
I’m pretty sure, this joke is older than marine Wonder.Major_Pain_43
The first time someone told this joke, Robert Mullan threw them out of the Tun Tavern.wolfie379